0 of 2 Challenges completed
You have already completed the comprehension check before. Hence you can not start it again.
Comprehension Check is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the comprehension check.
0 of 2 Challenges answered correctly
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
In your own words, tell us what thing number 4 is.
Fill in the blanks using these words
conservative — ridiculous — regardless — liberalism — progressivism — institution — orthodoxy — undergird — paradigm — idealistic
1. not usually liking or trusting change, especially sudden change
2. to support something by forming a strong base for it
3. an attitude of respecting and allowing many different types of beliefs or behaviour
4. stupid or unreasonable and deserving to be laughed at
5. the generally accepted beliefs of society at a particular time
6. a social or political movement that aims to represent the interests of ordinary people through political change and the support of government actions
7. a model of something, or a very clear and typical example of something
8. despite; not being affected by something
9. a large and important organization, such as a university or bank
10. believing that very good things can be achieved, often when this does not seem likely to other people